Monday 24 September 2012

I can't believe it's finally here, the first of my friends is turning 18.
I know this post isn't fashion related really but I just can't believe it! It's the strangest thing when the people you've grown up with are turning 18, it seems so far away that we were in primary school together.
Anyway the weekend was so manic, had so much homework for school, essays upon essays and trying to find an outfit at the same time. I ordered a dress from New Look which arrived and I didn't like it, everyone around me did but once I decide on something there's no going back. Anyway I've just ordered another dress this time from missguided.co.uk (you'd think I would have learnt the first time that internet shopping the week before a party isn't wise) but yeah, the dress is hopefully coming tomorrow.  Fingers and toes crossed that its nice otherwise i'm literally going to have to run to the shops, oh my. Genuinely don't think I can handle anymore stress. I'll post a picture of the dress with this post, let me know what you think X

No comments:

Post a Comment