Thursday 16 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated for this award by the beautiful Jade at youcancallmeJadey
I love Jades blog as its just like my own, a combination of all different things i love. For example, what makeup she's using at the moment, the olympics! (who didn't love it?!) and pictures from her daily life. Its great seeing what other people like yourself are doing each day. Her blog is great and you should definitely check it out!

From what I gather, these are the rules of the Liebster Blog AwardThe main aim of the Liebster Blog Award is to help notice up-and-coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. 

1. Post a link to your nominator's blog with some information about him/her.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself
3. Nominate 11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
4. Follow your nominator
5. Notify the blogs you nominated.

So here are my eleven facts.
1. I spend most of my time trying to diet and usually letting myself down by getting drunk or spending three hours in mcdonalds with my friends.2. I have been an Irish Dancer since I could walk, my mum is my teacher so naturally dancing has always been something i've loved and also teaches you not to judge a book by its cover!3. My dream is to own an apartment overlooking the River Thames in Central London.
4. I want to study Journalism at LJMU next september.
5. I love gaelic football.
6. I used to have 3 ducks and 6 chickens living at the bottom of my garden.
7. I want a job like Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada.
8. I go through phases of loving all different kinds of things, for example, last summer i became obsessed with doing my hair perfect every day... weird
9. I am a control freak
10. I love writing my blog
and last but not least, 11. I've written over 35,000 tweets.

And now here are my fabulous blogs that I have nominated...and judging by google you only have to nominate five so here they are.

1. Kelsey Click here
2. Danni Click here
3. Shannon Click here
4 Emma Mansfield Click here
5. Emma Click here


I love all these blogs even though they don't all post the same things. Keep up the good work girls!







1 comment: