Thursday 31 May 2012

Jubilee obsession!

The queens diamond jubilee is nearing and to be honest I dont have much interest in it. Although I do really like the way all the shops from the high street and top designers are incorporating it into their collections. The missguided jubilee collection really doesn't appeal to me and to be frank, it reminds me of chavs. (in the nicest possible way) however , new look and river island have some really nice 'union jack' stuff. Something else that caught my eye was a Vivienne Westwood dress that's been made available at her flagship uk store, 44 Conduit Street. It's different to what other labels are producing and took a second glance for me to even realise what the purpose of it was. Anyway it's really nice and would look beautiful if worn with the right accessories! Enjoy jubilee fever! X

No comments:

Post a Comment