Monday 12 December 2011

Okay so here's my first review!
 recently bought new makeup because my foundation was becoming to get too gloopy and sticky. So i bough the  Revlon Colour Stay foundation for Oily Skin. The makeup was about £13 and it applied really well. The next day though, I found that when I took my makeup off my face would sting. I ignored it though and thought it was just getting a hot flush or something but two days after buying the make-up I realised it was the foundation casing my skin to flame up. By this time my skin had become flaky and horrible. Anyway I took the makeup back and spoke to someone at a make-up counter in boots, I was told that as the make-up is a 14 hour foundation, it had too much alcohol in it and thats what caused my face to inflame! So if you have young and fresh skin and get allergic reactions easily, then I wouldnt advise this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment